Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to Vicky from Crackerbox Palace!


I know it is Tuesday and I usually blog for Crackerbox Palace on Friday, but today is Vicky Brigg's birthday and so I am moving up my blogging to today in honor of this special day! I have known Vicky for about a year now and what a fun year it has been! Vicky and John have been so generous and kind to me and I have had so much fun designing with their awesome stamps. I feel so blessed to have Vicky in my life and so I wanted to express that here.

I received this beautiful sentiment stamp as a gift from a dear friend for my birthday. It is just perfect for card makers and I sent this card (along with others) to Vicky for her birthday. I started with a two sided paper and cut a fun large border with my Silhouette and a Silhouette cutting file. I stamped the beautiful sentiment and cut that out with a Lifestyle Crafts die.

Happy Birthday Vicky - and here's to many more!

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

Many thanks to you Karen, you are such a sweetheart! Wish we were closer. I am so happy to have you as a friend and it has been a very short year! I love the card!!
Vicky

Vicki said...

Lovely card, Karen! Your friends have the same name as me and DH! Congrats on your win on the CropStop Challenge Blog. We have not received your e-mail yet and I'm sorry to post this here, but we have not contact info for you.