Sunday, April 7, 2013

Crafting for all Seasons and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges


Spring is the theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters this week, and Floral Delight is what Crafting for all Seasons wants to see. I do too! Is it Spring yet? My favorite Spring flower is Lilacs- especially the scent. I can't wait to see them blooming- but it will be a while here in Wisconsin with all the cold and snow we still have. I created a window scene as if you were inside looking out at some beautiful lilac bushes with this card. The window die is by Memory Box. The lilacs are actually stickers, and I used some fun dp to look like wallpaper and wood.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

Oh Karen you have outdone yourself this time, I love it, this is gorgeous. Blessings Hilde

Vicky Briggs said...

Love your card, the scene out the window is pretty neat.
Vicky Briggs

Darlene said...

WOW Karen ... what a beautiful scene you have created! I LOVE looking out YOUR windows! I too love the scent of the lilacs and have 2 large bushes right outside one of my livingroom windows. When they are in bloom I love to open that window and let that heavenly scent fill the room.
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Easter/Spring’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Cindy van Oorschot said...

wow, this is a really cool card, love the lilacs outside the window with the humming bird. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons
Cindy
DT