Sunday, February 3, 2013

Simon Says Stamp and Moving Along with the Times Challenges


Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp this week and at Moving Along with the Times, they want us to "Punch it Out". I saw a similar card on Pinterest with the mittens and the play on words for a fun Valentine, so just had to case it. My mittens were punched with the Stampin' Up mitten punch and I also punched some hearts in the corners. The word was created in my Word program and the heart glued on with bakers twine. Such a sweet idea that I was inspired to make from this Splitcoast picture found on Pinterest.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

Jingle said...

How fun that you made the heart with the twine and mittens! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!