Thursday, October 25, 2012

Easel Card for Make and Take at Weston Lanes


This is an easel card I designed using Tim Holtz's  embossing diffusers and my favorite embossing folder for a make and take this Saturday from 10-12 at the Stamp Show at Weston Lanes in Schofield WI. If you are local to central Wisconsin, please stop by my table and say hello when you are at the Stamp Show.

I started with some fun dp from Bo Bunny which I embossed with the Hexagon Illusion embossing folder by Craft Concepts and the circle Embossing Diffuser by Tim Holtz Alterations. I sponged on green distress ink to highlight the embossing. The stamp in the center is by Printworks and I highlighted the candy stripes with a Spica pen.

The front of the red card folds down to form the easel and it is held up with a row of punched snowflakes (Martha Stewart) popped up with pop dots and decorated with red gems. If you cannot make it to stamp show (but are local), all the supplies for this card are available at The Stamp Shoppe in Weston, WI.

I am entering this card in the challenge at Bearly Mine for easel cards.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A fabulous easle card thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
Hugs Dianne xx

Laney said...

Super easel card Karen!!thanks for joining us at BMC this time
hugs
laney

tiggertastic said...

fabby make
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely Easel card. Stunning colours and fabby image. Thanks for joining our easel challenge last week over at BMC. Running late here due to internet problems...
Love n hugs
Marie