Sunday, August 5, 2012

CAS Fridays and Cute Card Thursday Challenges


CAS is the theme of Cute Card Thursday this week and CAS featuring something you see in the sky is the theme at CAS Fridays. I love butterflies so they are the "thing we see in the sky" on this CAS card. I stamped a variety of flowers and foliage from a beautiful set by Skipping Stone Design in white and caramel ink on kraft paper. Then I added one larger flower in black along with the sentiment and the butterflies. I like stamping with acrylic stamps especially when I can choose to change their shape to make them wavy or whatever. I added some black baker's twine to complete the CAS card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

4 comments:

Ciska said...

Great card, Kraft card really works wonderful for CAS, doesn't it? Enjoy your weekend!

Lynn said...

Love the gorgeous monochromatic colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Stef H said...

oh is this ever gorgeous! i love the colors and everything about it.

yes. we did get your link and comment for FLD so you, my dear, are in the running.

always good to see you.

hugs :)

Deb said...

Love those flowers and butterflies! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!