Friday, July 20, 2012

Let's Hear it For the Boy(s)


The challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters this week is "Let's Hear it for the Boys" and I have a scrapbook page to share with you that features my favorite boy, my grandson. He is the light of my life and such a sweetie:) Archivers has a contest going where you create a 12  x 12 scrapbook page featuring ten of something so I picked the Top Ten Smiles by Nate that Lit up our Lives. The sun part is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and I used a rainbow and stars of patterned paper to complete the theme.


Here is a close up of sweet baby cheeks from a few years ago. Nate will be six in a little over a week so we have a birthday celebration to look forward to soon.

So if you are in the Appleton area, stop in Archivers any time from July 21-26 and vote for your favorite scrapbook page.

Scrapping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Jane Luxem said...

I would definitely vote for your scrapbook page! It (and Nate) is adorable:)

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... what a cutie patootie Karen! Great job on showcasing his adorable face in this layout! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘LET’S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

TannyP said...

Those are great pictures of your grandson :) What a little sweetheart! This is a great layout. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Let's Hear It For The Boys Challenge!