Monday, June 25, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week



The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this lovely Naptime Fairy stamp, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the Genealogy background stamp multiple times in a light brown ink and sponged with distress ink. I punched the border of the inside piece with an ek success punch. I stamped the flower and sentiment in a narrow strip of off white paper.  Then I paper pieced all the pieces of the flower, colored the napping fairy with copics and added her with mounting tape to raise.

I am entering this card in the Summer challenge at Charisma Cardz. I figure it must be summer if she can nap naked
J and flowers remind me of summer too.

Stamping smiles, Karen

7 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely card Karen the flower is beautiful. Love the way it hangs off the panel. Great idea.

Cat's sCrap said...

Beautiful card. Simple and clean style. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Cheri said...

I love the angel you gave the flower, Karen, it gives the card such an interesting touch. The red really gives the card some pop.

jimlynn said...

So pretty and a great design!
Lynn

Patti J said...

I always see the photo of that yummy man load up on your sidebar, and totally forget what I'm going to say :) lol... Your card is adorable, Karen. I love the geneology background, and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

Jenni said...

Lovely summery card - perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenges this week, hope to see you again soon.
Jenni x

mandy said...

Beautiful card the stamp is adorable


Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

Hugs Mandy xxx