Saturday, June 30, 2012

Party Time Tuesday and The Paper Shelter Challenges


Anything Goes at Party Time Tuesday this week and at The Paper Shelter Challenge, they want us to use our die cuts and punches. This is a card I designed to share with my grandson this weekend when he comes because he loves to make cards and he loves his super heroes! I saw one similar to this on Pinterest and used my oval and circle Nestabilities to make it. After cutting out the red oval, I embossed with the spider web embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I used my brayer to hit the raised parts with black ink. The eyes were created with circle nesties cut in half. The sentiment was typed in my word program, printed on white and red card stock and cut out with my deckle scissors.

I will be busy being Grandma until Wednesday - we are planning movies, swimming, ice cream and lots of spoiling by Grandma and Grandpa. So I am taking a few days off, but will have a scheduled blog post on Monday. Have a great weekend and start to the 4th of July Holiday!

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

What a great idea! I must make one of these!

Cards By MI said...

What a SUPER fine looking card. Your grandson is going to love it. Super design and fabby idea. It's brilliant. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week. Good luck with the challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

Tracey said...

This is fab :) thank you for sharing it with The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x