Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Let's Ink it Up and The Cutie Pie Challenges




The challenge this week at The Cutie Pie Challenge is to use our die cuts and/or punches and at Let's Ink it Up, we are to use our Favorite Embellishment. Of course I used my nesties to make this telescoping card and my favorite embellishment is pearls. Either pearl pen (if there is a bunch) or real pearls as I used in this case to highlight the beautiful flowers on the Stampin' up teacup.

I cased this telescoping card idea from this blogpost but I changed mine up to use my own colors and stamps and to add a tea bag as a gift for the recipient. I usually don't use ribbon and brads all that much, so I can't say honestly they are among my favorite embellishments. But I love and use pearls and gems to embellish all the time.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh wow, this is brilliant! Such a clever design and fab, striking colours. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Unknown said...

What a fab idea, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Amazing telescoping card. Nice color choice. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma