Monday, June 4, 2012

Guest Designer at Love to Create Challenge Blog



I am thrilled today to be the guest designer at the Love to Create Challenge Blog! Their theme this week is Father’s Day or Special Guy in Your Life, and their sponsor is Bugaboo. I love Bugaboo’s stamps and had lots of fun designing this card with the Bugaboo AKV Ninja digital stamp. My grandson and every other little guy I know is so into super heroes and I created a card for a Dad that I think he would love. I started with my Cuttlebug stars embossing folder and created the red and blue squares which were attached with mounting tape to raise. I printed the AKV Ninja on white, paper pieced his outfit and cut out with a white border. After attaching to a green circle, I put him on an Action Wobbles so he wobbles and wiggles when you move him. The sentiment was computer generated and the blue star is from Stampin’ up.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug (perfect because that is Bugaboo’s challenge blog.)

Stamping smiles, Karen 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Super cute card Karen!