Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions



It’s another Designer’s Choice Challenge at The House that Stamps Built, Repeat Impression’s blog. It’s Joy’s turn and she is challenging us to make a card with two stamped images and one sentiment . Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards for this DCC challenge. 

For my card, I started with one of my favorite Repeat Impressions images, Panda and Frame. My second stamp is Bamboo which I stamped in Versamark all around the gatefold cut green piece which I layered on black. The sentiment seemed perfect for this CAS card. Here is how the card looks showing the center opening.


I am entering this card in the challenge at The Secret Crafter  for Anything Goes.

Stamping smiles, Karen


5 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Karen! Love that fold, and your choice of images and sentiment are just perfect! Way to go! Thanks for sharing :)

joy said...

Wonderful job! I love the background stamp and the panda is so sweet!

Kecia said...

Great repeated stamping. I love the effect of that repeating bambo. Nicely done, Karen.

Lynette said...

Pretty colors of green, Karen! Great choice of stamps, too.

Cheri said...

You are so clever and creative, Karen. The bg is super and the panda is a perfect companion. Fabulous.