Monday, April 16, 2012

Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions



The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this fun Pinwheel Positive, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I stamped the Pinwheel Positive stamp with a Kaleidacolor ink pad on white cardstock and then cut it apart and layered on rust cardstock. I added some pleated ribbon and pearls to complete the CAS card. 

Stamping smiles, Karen 

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Fantastic way to create with this stamp, Karen. Love the idea of cutting and repositioning the image. Love it.

Stef H said...

fabulous... and fun!

hugs :)

Unknown said...

I love the colors of the image! Wonderful clean & simple card.

joy said...

Very pretty card! I love your ribbon.