Sunday, February 12, 2012

Craft Us Crazy and Digi Doodles Shops Best Challenges

The challenge this week at Digi Doodles Shops Best is "For the Boys" and Anything Goes at Craft us Crazy. I won this fun set from Mark's Finest Papers when I was published with one of their stamp sets. I loved the silhouette stamps and the fun bull and sentiment so much I just had to choose this set and play with it right away when I received it. I started with a page out of an old book that I distressed to look even older. I stamped the wheat and other images in black and layered onto black and then on a kraft card.


The sentiments on the inside are from the same set- CAS but great for a guy's card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Doreen said...

A fabulous card.xxx

Stampalicious said...

this is really interesting, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

Denise said...

Great card - love the sentiment!!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

tellana said...

Simply gorgeous card!
Thank you for participating in this week's Digi Doodle Shop's challenge!
Best wishes,
Liva ❤