Friday, January 6, 2012

Paper Take Weekly and Party Time Tuesday Challenges


It's time for "Something New" at Paper Take Weekly and at Party Time Tuesday so I am sharing this card that I made with lots of new toys. I had not used the large butterfly brass stencil before and I embossed it on pretty new dp using my fairly new No Shims Pad. The pink distress ink was brand new and so was the small butterfly die from Memory Box. And the sentiment is a new one from Verve. Love how it turned out!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Trina said...

This is beautiful!

Danni said...

Very pretty! Love the butterflies!

Cely said...

Those butterflies are so dainty and precisely cut. Very beautiful! Please don't forget to add PTT's badge to your side bar if you want to be considered for the prizes. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

~Cely
PTT DT member

ddazzled71 said...

Wow what a beautiful butterfly and card! I love the sentiment too! I bet you had fun creating this with all your new toys. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week....as Cely has mentioned don't forget to add the PTT Logo to your sidebar to be in the running for a prize.

Danie - PTT Design Team

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, this is such a pretty card! That butterfly is beautiful and I love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x