Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Charisma Cardz and Southern Girls Challenges


The challenge this wek at Charisma Cardz is Last Minute Christmas Cards and at Southern Girls it is Let's Celebrate. I made this last minute holiday card last week with some supplies I had laying on my bed. The embossing folder is new from Stampin' up and the snowflake swirl die is from Memory Box. I started by cutting two ornaments with my Sizzix die out of blue snowflake dp. I also cut out two of the tops of the ornament out of white and glued them all together. The front of the burgandy card was cut off 1 1/2' in and the corners rounded before embossing it. I put a white piece inside and attached the snowflake swirl and gems. The "believe" is from an acetate set of holiday atcs.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card luv your snowflakes and swirls. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls cheers sue n x