Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cuttlebug Spot and Pollycraft Challenges

Anything Goes is the challenge this week at Pollycraft and The Cuttlebug Spot (using embossing) and that is my favorite kind of challenge. I use embossing folders all the time so I am glad The Cuttlebug Spot is back offering challenges again! I started this card with a funky designer paper, embossed and distressed the flower frame and rounded the corners. The label stamp is from Gina K Lovely Labels by Nina Brackett. I added a simple HB sentiment and some brown pearls in the corners and on the label to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jannie said...

Hi Karen, this is a very creative card! Love the colors you have used, it is very pretty!

Thank you so much for joining us again at the Cuttlebug Spot and good luck!

Jannie

jimlynn said...

Love the colors on this beautiful card.
Lynn

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at Pollycraft!
Hugs, Marit.
..::xXx::..

Kerry said...

Great card, I like the vintage feel. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.