Thursday, November 10, 2011

Catch the Bug and Heart Song Inspirations Challenges

Anything Goes is the challenge ast Catch the Bug and Heart Song Inspirations this week, so I am sharing my favorite new Holiday card that I have created recently. I started with a beautiful background stamp from Penny Black stamped in burgandy on white. Then I sponged inside the hole cut out with a Sizzix ornament die. I cut the top of the ornament in gold and added burgandy string and a bow at the top. The corners were punched and a pearl added on the burgandy card base.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Val said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs
Valxx

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! thanks for playing this weeks anything goes challenge at catch the bug!

Shannah said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox