Friday, June 3, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays and Use it Tuesdays Challenges


The challenge this week at Party Time Tuesday is "Anything Goes" and at Use It Tuesdays it is Flowers and use a stamp that we have never used before. I used Rose Fantasy from Floppy Latte Designs and I absolutely love it. Please go to this post to read about a great sale and how Floppy Latte Designs is helping the people of Joplin by donating their proceeds to the Red Cross. Great cause and great stamps!

This is really a CAS card but I love how it turned out! I embossed the white background with a Cuttlebug folder, rounded the edges and attached to a black card. The roses are from SU and I colored with my copics and attached. I printed the Rose Fantasy digital on red patterned paper and cut out with my nestie. Attach with mounting tape to raise, add a couple red gems and some red Spica dots and I am done.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Beautiful card Karen love the colours and Image too
Jacki xx

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh this is stunning! Great striking color combo!

Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!