Monday, May 16, 2011

I just had to share this awesome opportunity!

The Creating Memories in Time blog (associated with the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store) is giving away all these items! 
‏K & CO (150) sheets of designer paper 
Martha Stewart Punch: Tulip 
EK Success Edger Punch 
EK Success (3) Art Blanche Stationery Tins 
EK Success Image Tree: Pep Rally Stamp Set 
EK Success Cutterbee Cutterfly 
EK Success (2) Sticko 1000 Tab Herma Adhesive 
EK Success Cutterbee Piercing Bugs 
EK Success (2) Permanent Mini Adhesive 
EK Success Black Fastenater Mini Stapler 
EK Success Miscellaneous Fastenaters
All you have to do is to create a Mother's Day card (yep, it's past Mother's Day, but just think - you'll be ahead for next year!!) and upload it to your blog or on-line gallery, and link to the CMIT blog!  One lucky person will win everything in the picture. I WON IT LAST MONTH! I got a huge box with all these goodies! The Fastenater and all the decorated staples are too cool!  What an awesome prize!!  The contest goes through the end of May.  Good luck!  You can find the details on the CMIT blog.
I wanted to share this with all of you and also take this opportunity to thank CMIT for my prize last month. I will be playing with my goodies and sharing my creations from my prize soon.
Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Congrats to you for winning the last CMIT challenge, Karen!! And thanks for posting a link to the new challenge, too:)