Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Claudia and Company and Flutter by Wednesday Challenges

The challenges at Claudia and Company and at Flutter by Wednesday are to use butterflies in our cards. I do that all the time and had several cards to pick from. I chose this one which features some beautiful stamps from Hero Arts for Archivers and gorgeous paper from CTMH. I stamped right on the dp and attached it to the front of a dark brown Core'dination card with orange on the inside. I cut out the shape with my nestabilities and attached it on the inside with mounting tape.

I love this technique for fun and easy cards that are unique on the front and the inside.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Newbie said...

Very unique! At least to me! VERY PRETTY card! Thanks for the technique and sharing!!!