Thursday, December 2, 2010

Craft Your Days Away Challenge


The challenge this week at Craft Your Days Away was to use texture in our cards. I love to use embossing folders to do just that in many of my cards. I made this card using the UU chalice symbol for a craft fair at my daughter's fellowship this weekend. I used a SU embossing folder on the card base front and also on the piece raised with mounting tape and layered on the front. The Core'dinations paper was sanded after embossing. I added a ribbon and some pearls for the finishing touch.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Lots of great texture on this project. Thanks for joining us @CYDA. Good Luck. (GD)x

Sarah said...

Ooohhh Karen, I love your card, what gorgeous colours and textures. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx