Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Back- New Raisin Boat Card

 


My computer crashed last Friday afternoon and of course with the holiday weekend, I couldn't even get it looked at until Tuesday. I finally got it back today and am going to spend most of the day catching up with emails and everything. I am so totally dependent on this machine! I subscribe to many blogs and get alot of great emails with ideas and do challenges most every day... Going almost a week without was very hard:) But I am back and will be back to posting most every day again.

This is a new card I designed late last week using my newest rented set from Raisin Boat and the sketch from the most recent Take Ten's Designer Challenge. I have a picture of the Cherry Blossom set below- I will probably have to just break down and buy this one as it is just so pretty!

 


Stamping smiles (now that I have a computer!!), Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: