Saturday, June 12, 2010

DRS Designs Monthly Challenge

 


The challenge at DRS Designs this month is to use embossing in our cards. So easy for me because I use my embossing folders all the time. I am also using stamps from DRS Designs as I love their stamps and have been a member in their money saving member's club for years now. The fish stamp was stamped on glossy paper, brayered with blues and cut out. The sentiment was also stamped separately and cut out and attached to a border I created with a new Martha Stewart border punch. The background was created by cutting out two circles with nesties, attaching them to an aqua blue piece and running the whole thing through the Big Shot with an embossing folder by Sizzix. I really like how it turned out!

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jane said...

Cool card! Have this folder and wasn't sure what to do with it.....now I know!