Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Curtain Call Act 35 & Cuttlebug Spot Monthly Sketch Challenge

 


To make this card I combined the colors from Curtain Call Act 35 (light green, garden green, turquoise and coral) and the sketch from Cuttlebug Spot and the result is this fun card. Of course the background two pieces are embossed with CB folders and I used a Martha Stewart border punch and my nesties. The stamps are from Hambo and I colored and paper pieced and added squiqqles around the pix. As usual, I would not have put these colors together, but liked how it turned out.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

how cute! love the use of color and texture on this, Karen! thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Yup, that would be my kids in their kiddy pool when they were younger. Great memory rush :D Thanks for playing the curtain call!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute!! Love the embossing! Awesome job with the Curtain Call color challenge!

♥♥♥Lea

Sue said...

great mix of this weeks colours Karen, the embossing is a great addition! Thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)