Monday, June 28, 2010

CAS-tastic CWC009

 


The challenge this week at CAS-tastic was to use blue and yellow and a neutral in the card we design. I wanted to ue the new CB folder I bought on Saturday at the stamp show that cuts and embosses and stencils all in one. When I got it home and started playing, I realized that it is really big! I don't think you can use it to make a regular sized card and I am not sure I like that... The embossed part is 7inches by 5 inches and the hole it cuts is 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" so when I cut it down for a standard size card it was mostly hole...

But it is great for making a larger wedding or other card. I used it with new papers I also picked up Saturday and then just added some sticklers for a CAS but elegant card.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: