Monday, May 10, 2010

TESC112 Sketch & Cute Card Thursday Challenges

 


Cute Card Thursday's challenge this week was to do a boys or mens card and that is so easy for me with my grandson always on my mind and heart:) My newest rented set from Raisin Boat is Robo Party and so is perfect for little boys! The sketch is from Taylored Expressions . I find she has some of the best sketch ideas out there! The background is cuttlebugged of course. The middle robot was stamped twice and the lighter brown one cut out and attached and then raised with mounting tape. I added black dots around the scallops as an extra touch which I really like.

 


I smeared black ink in two spots on the inside when I was stamping the last "Happy Birthday" stamp- hate it when I do that!! So the sticker and brad were added to cover those blotches up:) Shh- don't tell anyone..

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: