Monday, March 8, 2010

Stamp Simply #129 & Raisin Boat

 


This bunny is from my newest set of rented stamps from Raisin Boat. I had time to design two new cards with it yesterday after I got home but the lighting was not good when I took the pix so you can't see that under the bunny (with flower soft tail) is the saying "Winter is behind us!" How cute is that! And it is true here in central Wisconsin- just beautiful out for early March.

The challenge this week at Stamp Simply is to use border punches and I used two ones I just got. The SU one at the bottom and the thick lattice one by Martha Stewart with scallops at the top of the patterned piece. Colored, punched and raised bunny piece and made a white flower soft tail.

If you haven't seen my earlier pieces on renting stamps from Raisin Boat, search the site for my earlier posts and then go to raisinboat.com to see their newest stamps and how it works.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: