Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank You!


Posted by Picasa


I am so excited to see how many people have subscribed on this first day that I searched all through all my pictures of my cards to find a Thank You card to show my appreciation! The flower is an acrylic stamp from a set I just love but don't know who the stamp company is... I never paid attention to giving stamp credits before but now am. So I will not just put them in CD storage anymore, but will write down the stamp company to give credit to.. I also used a sizzix die and a cuttlebug border on the bottom. Sorry the pix is not the best- it was one of the first I took of my cards.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Monica Hunter said...

What a pretty thank you card! I think I'd want to save and not SEND that one! LOL I love that Cuttlebugged border!