Thursday, January 28, 2010

Believe Card and Request

 


Today's card is one I made with some favorite stamps from The Angel Company (who I used to represent) and some patterned paper. Love that silhouette stamp and the swirly "believe".

I added a Followers feature on the side of my blog. If you have been enjoying my blog and/or subscribe, please take a minute and add yourself as a follower. I dream of being on some design teams and I hear they check to see how many followers are listed on your blog before deciding to ask you to join their team. So I would greatly appreciate it if you would become a "follower".

February 1st is coming soon! I am drawing my Blog Candy winner from the subscribers at that time. Be sure to subscribe if you haven't already done so! Thanks for sharing my

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marcia Walthers said...

Love your card, Karen. I have had this stamp for quite some time and have had good intentions of inking it up. Now I have a great example. Thanks.